Diamonds are a gals best friend
An entire line just for your fur babies! Dogs, cats, whomever they may be! They are extremely strong, durable and strength guaranteed; virtually indistrutable!
X SMALL (5-10 lbs/), NECK: 8 - 12"
Common Breeds: Dachshund (miniature), Maltese, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
SMALL - (10-25 lbs), NECK: 10 - 14"
Common Breeds: Cavalier King Charles, Pekingese, Miniature Schnauzer, Pug
MEDIUM - (Up to 35 lbs), NECK: 14 - 16"
Common Breeds: Beagle, Border Collie, Boston Terrier, English Bulldog, French BulldogNECK: 14 - 20"
LARGE - (Up to 75 lbs), NECK: 16 - 22"
Common Breeds: Pitbull, Boxer, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Lab
XLARGE - (75-100), NECK: 22 - 28"
Common Breeds: XL Pitbull, Bernese Mountain Dog, Great Dane, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard
XXLARGE - (100+) NECK: 28"+
How to Measure your pet's neck
1. Please measure snug around the widest part of your pet's head and choose that as your measurement. (with bigger breeds such as bullys, this is often right behind the ears and under the chin). **ONLY IF your pet's neck is larger than their head, continue with steps 2 - 5
2. Use a cloth tape measure and wrap it perpendicular around the middle of your pet's neck. NOT directly behind your pet's ears, and NOT at the very base of the neck near the shoulders. Right in the middle.
3. If you do not have a cloth tape measure, use a piece of string and hold your finger to where the ends meet around your pet's neck. Then place it along side a regular tape measure.
4. Wrap the cloth tape measure (or string) exactly around your pet's neck. Do not cut off his circulation, but fit it exactly.
5. Do not allow for "slack" when measuring your pet's head or neck. We are going to make the collar big enough as long as you provide us a proper measurement.
All collars are handmade, custom to order. As there are many orders, shipping/pick up time is 1 to 2 weeks (depending where you are ordering from)